The Buy2Let Shop run regular free property seminars in London; designed to help serious investors find out more about the industry and how to build a successful portfolio. We often get asked about what topics we cover in our property investment seminars – the answer is as many as we possibly can! We know how important it is for UK property investors to get the right information before buying, which is why we focus on providing as much up-to-date, relevant inside knowledge as possible.
Here’s just a taster of what we cover in our seminars.
10 Things You Might Learn at Our Property Seminars
- How to negotiate the stamp duty changes. Last year’s stamp duty hikes were a big concern for many buyers. In our seminars, we often explore how to make good ROI in spite of the changes – it certainly is still possible!
- UK hotspots. We also provide information about which areas are offering the best rental yields and capital growth. If you’re not sure where to search for buy-to-let property for sale, this is invaluable information.
- How to invest in HMOs. Investing in an HMO (house of multiple occupancy) is a great way to maximise your profit-making potential – but there are some things you need to be aware of before diving in. We cover all the basics, plus are on hand to answer any questions.
- Tenant markets. It’s important to know which tenants you’ll be targeting before you buy. For example, students can be highly lucrative, but take a bit more work than say, a retired couple!
- Developing a longer-term strategy. As with any form of business, it’s vital to have a strategy in place. If required, one of our team of property investment agents can work with you to develop a comprehensive strategy, helping you to grow your property portfolio in the future.
- Buying a house at auction. Property auctions are a brilliant place to find a bargain, but they can be daunting! In our property investment seminars, we frequently discuss the process of buying a house at auction, and what to expect when you attend your first auction event.
- Building a portfolio. A single buy-to-let property for sale will generate a nice additional sum of money each month; but it’s unlikely to be enough to retire on! We’ll talk you through how to grow your property portfolio, creating a full-scale business enterprise that earns you serious money.
- Investment properties in London. We know a lot of investors are particularly interested in buying investment properties in London, so we’ll often focus on upcoming areas in the capital that are worth keeping an eye on.
- Safer investment. Investing in buy-to-let property is one of the safest forms of investment around, but it still comes with a level of risk. We’ll talk about your attitude to risk, and how to invest safely, without putting your future financial security in jeopardy.
- Access to buy-to-let properties for sale. We also showcase some of our best buy-to-let deals, many with stamp duty already paid. There’s no pressure to buy, instead, it’s an opportunity to see a range of competitively priced properties, which aren’t available to the general public.
The Buy2Let Shop – Property Investment Seminars
If you’d like to book your place on one of The Buy2Let Shop’s property seminars, simply visit our website today.