Now is a great time to start looking for investment properties in London. Whilst some areas have suffered as a result of last year’s uncertainty, others are performing better than ever; with some locations offering excellent rental yield and capital growth for savvy investors.
If you’re thinking of investing in properties in London, here’s some guidance on where to start looking.
Investment Properties in London – Where to Search
- Leyton (East London). Property experts are tipping Leyton as a prime location for price growth this year. As more people look to invest in the east of the capital, Leyton is standing out as an excellent place to enjoy a solid profit in the future – as it’s currently being developed, and is set to get better transport links in the near future. Property prices are still refreshingly reasonable here too, which is an added bonus.
- Enfield (North London). Enfield not only offers excellent proximity to Central London, but is also situated close to the M25, A1 and A10, which is making it increasingly popular with property investors. Additionally, tenants are often attracted by the plentiful green spaces in the area, not to mention its three Tube stations, and the Meridian Water development (set to bring 100,000 homes to the area) will also boost prices.
- Farringdon (Central London). If you’re looking for investment properties in London, Farringdon is the best option in the Central area. It’s experienced considerable redevelopment in recent years, and also offers excellent proximity to the Silicon Roundabout, making it popular with the tech crowd. Additionally, Farringdon is set to get a Crossrail station in 2018.
- Hayes (West London). By 2018, Hayes will have a Crossrail station, which will enable easy commuting to both East and Central London. This is likely to push property prices up by a significant margin, so clever investors are getting in quick before this happens. As an extra attraction, Heathrow Airport is only five minutes away; and the town itself is currently undergoing serious regeneration, which will boost its appeal with tenants.
- Woolwich (South London). Woolwich’s Royal Arsenal Riverside development (plus the new library and public space) has caused considerable investor interest in the area – plus it still remains one of the cheapest places to buy in the city. However, this is likely to change soon, as Woolwich is set to benefit from a new Crossrail station in 2018, making it one of the most connected places in the south of the capital.
Investment Properties in London
If you’re looking to invest in a property in London, but you’re not sure where to start your search, speak to The Buy2Let Shop. We’re a team of professional property investment agents in Bromley, and we’re here to help with all aspects of your purchase; from sourcing an appropriate property to completing the sale at a price that suits.
Our team also offer assistance with buying a house at auction, and we have a wide range of houses on our books that aren’t available to the general public. To find out more about our extensive services, simply visit The Buy2Let Shop website today.